CFWI Covid Guidelines
Cambridge Federation of WIs Covid Guidelines
Written in line with Government recommendations from Covid-19 Response: Summer 2021, and to be reviewed monthly.
Re-opening the Federation Office
- The WI office will fully re-open on Thursday 2nd September 2021 although can be used during August with approval from the Board of Trustees.
- Opening Hours from September will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms, (such as high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to sense of taste or smell) should not use the building.
NHS Test & Trace
- We encourage all visitors to the building to use the NHS Covid-19 App on their phones. QR Code for scanning will be posted in the entrance hall.
- If visitors do not have the NHS Covid-19 App they will be asked to complete the register giving the following information
- contact phone number
- date of visit, arrival and departure time
(This guidance does not apply to drop-off deliveries)
General Covid-19 Secure Measures when in the WI Office and Meeting Room
- Face Coverings: To protect those individuals who are not yet fully vaccinated or still have some concerns, we are asking all visitors towear a face covering when entering or moving around the building.
- Face coverings can be removed when sitting down (i.e. for meetings and activities)
- Hand sanitiser is available on entering the building and should be used.
- Whilst social distancing is no longer required, please continue to be aware of staff and fellow members and give them space
- We would ask you to knock and wait to be invited into the office
- One visitor allowed in the office at any one time.
- At the present time we are limiting numbers of people using the meeting room to 30 although this will be reviewed every month.
- Please limit number of people in the kitchen to 2 at any one time.
Specific Covid-19 Secure Measures
- Sanitiser and antibacterial wipes will be provided at:
- Front door
- Meeting room
- Office desks
- Windows should be opened to allow air circulation, weather permitting
- Meeting Room, sliding doors, fire escape and wooden shutters can be opened
- Kitchen – the wooden shutters can be opened
- Users of the meeting room will be asked to wipe touch points e.g. surfaces, handles, taps etc after use.
- General Cleaning: If someone has symptoms the specific instructions for cleaning after a case of COVID‑19 will be followed
If lockdown is reinstated the CFWI office will close to visitors.
Written end July 2021
- Amended 7.9.2021 (changed 25 to 30)