CFWI Covid Guidelines
Cambridge Federation of WIs Covid Guidelines
Written in line with Government recommendations from Covid-19 Response: Summer 2021, and to be reviewed monthly.
- The Federation office opening hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms, (such as high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to sense of taste or smell) should not use the building.
- As recommended by NFWI, we encourage members to carry out a rapid lateral flow test before coming to the office or attending an event to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid.
NHS Test & Trace
- We encourage all visitors to the building to use the NHS Covid-19 App on their phones. QR Code for scanning will be posted in the entrance hall
- If visitors do not have the NHS Covid-19 App they will be asked to complete the register giving the following information
- contact phone number
- date of visit, arrival and departure time
(This guidance does not apply to drop-off deliveries)
General Covid-19 Secure Measures when in the WI Office and Meeting Room
- Face Coverings: To protect those individuals who are not yet fully vaccinated or still have some concerns, we are asking all visitors towear a face covering when entering or moving around the building.
- Face coverings can be removed when sitting down (i.e. for meetings and activities)
- Hand sanitiser is available on entering the building and should be used.
- Whilst social distancing is no longer required, please continue to be aware of staff and fellow members and give them space
- We would ask you to knock and wait to be invited into the office
- One visitor allowed in the office at any one time.
- At the present time we are limiting numbers of people using the meeting room to 30 although this will be reviewed every month.
- Please limit number of people in the kitchen to 2 at any one time.
Specific Covid-19 Secure Measures
- Sanitiser and antibacterial wipes will be provided at:
- Front door
- Meeting room
- Office desks
- Windows should be opened to allow air circulation, weather permitting
- Meeting Room, sliding doors, fire escape and wooden shutters can be opened
- Kitchen – the wooden shutters can be opened
- Users of the meeting room will be asked to wipe touch points e.g. surfaces, handles, taps etc after use.
- General Cleaning: If someone has symptoms the specific instructions for cleaning after a case of COVID‑19 will be followed
If lockdown is reinstated the CFWI office will close to visitors.
Written end July 2021
Amended 7.9.2021 (changed number in room from 25 to 30)
Amended 5.10.2021 ( added encourage to carry out rapid lateral flow test)