CFWI Covid Guidelines
Cambridge Federation of WIs Covid Guidelines
- The office is now open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10am-3pm. The meeting room is still being used for some activities and the following guidelines still apply.
- Anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms, (such as high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to sense of taste or smell) should not use the building.
- We encourage members to carry out a rapid lateral flow test before coming to the office or attending an event to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid.
General Covid-19 Secure Measures when in the WI Office and Meeting Room
- Face Coverings: To protect those individuals who are not yet fully vaccinated or still have some concerns, we are asking all visitors towear a face covering when entering or moving around the building.
- Face coverings can be removed when sitting down (i.e. for meetings and activities)
- Hand sanitiser is available on entering the building and should be used.
- Whilst social distancing is no longer required, please continue to be aware of staff and fellow members and give them space.
- We would ask you to knock and wait to be invited into the office
- One visitor allowed in the office at any one time.
Specific Covid-19 Secure Measures
- Sanitiser and antibacterial wipes will be provided at:
- Front door
- Meeting room
- Office desks
- Windows should be opened to allow air circulation, weather permitting
- Meeting Room, sliding doors, fire escape and wooden shutters can be opened
- Kitchen – the wooden shutters can be opened
- Users of the meeting room will be asked to wipe touch points e.g. surfaces, handles, taps etc after use.
- General Cleaning: If someone has symptoms the specific instructions for cleaning after a case of COVID‑19 will be followed
If lockdown is reinstated the CFWI office will close to visitors.
Written end July 2021